Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: exporting with premier

  1. #1
    Inactive Member darthshawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 8th, 2000
    Posts
    128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Everytime I try to export a movie to video for somereason it doesn't work. I just get the colour bar. that means that the capture card is at least sending out some signal. but if I go file -> export -> print to film, it does not export it.

    Is there something I am doing wrong, or some setting I would have messed up?

  2. #2
    eddie
    Guest eddie's Avatar

    Post

    -Make sure that the driver settings for your capture card are set correctly, and that your
    images are the right size for your project.
    You can test this by running the resize filter over a scene, and then try and export that.
    -Make sure the project settings compatible with the Video recorder too.

    hope that helps

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 1999
    Posts
    360
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    try export to tape instead

  4. #4
    Inactive Member marti-c's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2000
    Posts
    298
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hi shawn
    check your e mail box for my explanation to your problem.

    marti

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Greco's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 1999
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, make sure you are selecting PRINT TO VIDEO.....

    ------------------

    What is most real for me are the illusions I create...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member darthshawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 8th, 2000
    Posts
    128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    okay... yes it is print to video.

    Thanks Eddie and Marti, I think the resize thing did the job.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •